- Industrial Design is one of the crucial parts of Intellectual Property Rights used for fortifying the visual pattern, shape, design and ornamentation of the product of the owner for a certain period of time to secure the uniqueness and the aesthetics of the creative and intellectual content.
- In order to thrive in a fast-changing merciless economy, IP rights should be taken care to maintain the edge in the business.
- Industrial design is an imperative measure to seek the acknowledgement, recognition and material award.
- Industrial design registration is legal security conferred to the owner to grant the monopoly to make, sell and use over the particular product design to restrict the outsider from any further use.
We provide all services related to industrial design registration.
SEARCH AND REGISTRATION:
At Trademarkmaldives, we help the clients in vouching for the legal feasibility of the recommending Industrial Design for registration. Our industrial design services include:
- Legal consulting services for the search for pattern, shape and ornamentation of the industrial product.
- An absolute (worldwide) novelty for the design registration.
- Search as per the Locarno Classification.
- Restoration of the lapsed designs.
- A thorough investigation of the registered design.
- We timely file the renewal requests of the industrial design for the long term reliability of the Intellectual Property Rights.
RECORDAL OF THE CHANGE:
- Our team successfully manages the recording the changes of IP right holder with respect to the ownership, merger, transfer rights, change in the name and address.