1. Novelty / Utility searches: Our patent search includes the US, WIPO, EPO, KOREA, JAPAN and hundreds of foreign jurisdictions. We thorough search the Non-Patent literature, technical literature, manuals, books, articles and blogs.
2. Patent Validity / Invalidity Search: An extensive search to verify the feasibility of the patent to determine whether the patent is impugned or not.
Our report mentions the bibliography, relevant prior text. Furthermore, antecedent, enablement issue, noncompliance to the duty of disclosure, etc. are thoroughly examined to make the report more solid.
3. Freedom-to-Operate / Clearance Search: In this step, we identify the enforceable patents and patent publications of the third party to evaluate the potential risk of infringement of IP rights.
Disclosure is examined and compared along with the claim language of the patent.
4. Claim Chart Construction: We take the responsibility of claiming the charting projects from almost every technical discipline, after determining the clients' requirements. The Claim charts include the analysis of the validity/invalidity, licensing and infringement support services.
5. Invention Disclosure Development: We provide the inventor with the prior-art as part of invention development, which already exists in the domain to further polish the invention.
A complete end to end support from the commencement of an idea of the prior art search to the patent drafting.
6. Design Patent Search: Our team conducts the design search for a registered domain across the globe on a World-wide basis and various databases like Hague Express, Lacarno Classification based search, RCD Online and individual patent website.
7. Patent Landscape: We also assist the clients with landscape reports to understand the specific domain, its technology, its strength, technological positioning and the filing trends.