- A trademark is a recognizable sign, symbol, slogan or expression which uniquely identifies and distinguishes the particular service or product from the other.
- The trademark registration is important for seeking legal protection against the counterfeits and to create the goodwill of the product or business.
We assist our clients with a variety of services related to trademark registration.
- We help our clients in ascertaining the practicability of the trademark by regulating a prior trademark search.
- The already secured trademark through IP Right cannot be further claimed by any person.
- Once the trademark is determined, it can be further processed for registration, along with the application and official fees. Our list of services include from replying to official objections, amendment of goods and services, drafting of oppositions and counter-replies, attending hearings on behalf of clients and attending to any official notices from Trade Registries etc.
LIST OF PREREQUISITE INFORMATION FOR FILING THE TRADEMARK APPLICATION:
- Trademark Logo
- Owner Name and Address.
- Trademark Class
- Details of Goods and services
RENEWAL AND RESTORATION:
- To confirm the long term reliability of the Intellectual Property Rights renewal requests is timely filed requests before the Trademark Registries. The firm also dispenses the certainty of the abandoned trademarks of the IP owners.
RECORDAL OF CHANGE:
- To mark changes in the trademark, the IP owner is required to perform the IP recordals to mention the changes before the frequent changes in the ownership of the trademark due to any reason, e.g. change of name and address of the registrant, assignment to a third party etc.
- Our list of services includes the recording of a change of name, assignments and mergers etc.
1. Change of Name and Address:
- We take care of all the changes pertaining to legal entities and address.
- We help out in the trademark assignments, assignment deeds, and affidavits drafting.
- Our other services include the local trademark assignment requirements for the recordal of the assignment before the Trademark Registries.
- Our services also include the filing of Merger recordals, drafting of the Merger deeds before the trademark offices. We also offer guidance on national practices and laws pertaining to the recordal of the Merger.
- The firm also provides guidance to clients both as licensee and licensor in negotiating and drafting of the trademark license.